Image Description

Henderson Cold Storage/Breyer’s Ice Cream

Clarion provided “Turn-Key” design build services for Henderson Cold Storage in the construction of the new 162,000 s.f. -20F distribution freezer and support offices.

Bill Duffy, President of P & O Logistics, called upon the Clarion staff to complete the entire project in 7 months as a result of the client’s need to be in the building by January 1, 2000.
Bill Duffy, President of P & O Logistics, called upon the Clarion staff to complete the entire project in 7 months as a result of the client’s need to be in the building by January 1, 2000.
Boasting a 34′ clear storage height, 4 penthouses, Metl-Span exterior panels, Dow under floor and over deck insulation and 1700 HP of ammonia refrigeration, this is truly one of the Western United States premier cold storage facilities, and the largest cold storage distribution facility in Southern Nevada.
Boasting a 34′ clear storage height, 4 penthouses, “Metl-Span” exterior panels, “Dow” under floor and over deck insulation and 1700 HP of ammonia refrigeration, this is truly one of the Western United States premier cold storage facilities, and the largest cold storage distribution facility in Southern Nevada.
The Henderson, Nevada branch of P & O Cold Logistics, had recently been awarded a multi-year contract to store ice cream for Good Humor/Breyers.
The Henderson, Nevada branch of P & O Cold Logistics, had recently been awarded a multi-year contract to store ice cream for Good Humor/Breyers.
The shortened building time frame offered many challenges, but Clarion performed as expected with the first of the two freezers at -20 F on December 31, 1999.  The second freezer came on line two weeks later.
The shortened building time frame offered many challenges, but Clarion performed as expected with the first of the two freezers at -20 F on December 31, 1999. The second freezer came on line two weeks later.
Clarion provided a proposal in April of 1999 and was awarded the project in May.
Clarion provided a proposal in April of 1999 and was awarded the project in May.